We specialize in organizing inbound and outbound travel package, customized individual, free and easy and special interest tour packages, domestic and international ticketing (such as flights to China, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and etc,..
As we progress, we are expecting to recruit more staff to join our extensive team. We are looking for an independent person with a sound knowledge of tourism service will be preferred. The person is expected to cover the following duties:
There will be a 3 month probation period, If you are hired you will receive benefits and a pay raise. Interested applicant please reply your detail resume stating current and expected salary or drop off at our office for an immediate interview.
Job Offer Travel Consultant in Yangon
Job TitleTravel Consultant
- -Must have a passion for travel, an outgoing personality, and able to work in fast-paced operation environment.
- -Any university graduated.
- -Must have positive attitude, good communication and good interpersonal/team work skill.
- -Hotel reservations and ticketing experience.
- -Able to speak and write English or Chinese "Mandarin" (to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers).
- -Proficient in destination planning would be an added advantage.
- -Attend to travel enquiries by customers and recommend appropriate flight routings and itineraries.
- -Assist in air, hotel, car bookings/reservations.
- -Record the details of inquiries, customers complaints, comments and the actions taken accordingly.
- -Provide information on travel formality and assist with applications in a timely manner.
- -Ensure timely processing of travel documents, including quotations, ticket issuance and invoicing.
S4, Shwe Ingyinn Yeik Mon, Waizayanda Road, Thingangyun Tsp., Yangon
Browse All Jobs